PT&C| LWG UK
PT&C|LWG is a global leader in forensic engineering & recovery solutions. We provide cause & origin, failure analysis, fire and explosion investigations, accident reconstruction, damage evaluations and equipment restoration services following disasters of all kinds. PT&C|LWG has served the insurance, legal and risk management industries for over 25 years. Our experts travel globally from 20 offices located across the UK and Europe, North America, Latin America and Asia-Pacific.
We deliver certainty to our clients when they need it most: When structures, equipment, systems or data have been threatened by catastrophe or litigation.
We determine cause and responsibility; we identify the nature and extent of damage or loss and provide a full range of forensic engineering investigation and recovery solutions.
Our technical forensic consultants are trusted advisors and industry leaders. Their expertise is broad and deep, capable of withstanding all forms of scrutiny. Our services are available globally so that certainty is assured no matter where in the world it is needed.
PT&C|LWG UK is a full-service consultancy providing the following services throughout the UK, Europe and the Middle-East and Africa:
- Failure analysis forensic investigations into the cause of a wide range of failures including electrical, mechanical and structural – both onshore, offshore and marine
- Fire origin and cause investigations – buildings, vehicles, machinery, both onshore, offshore and marine
- Damage assessment of all types of electronic, electronic, mechanical equipment, and building control systems, typically following incidents such as fires, flooding, storms, explosions, lightning, earthquakes, and other similar incidents that cause physical damage
- Identification and assessment of damage repair options including costs and sourcing companies who can provide the required services. Identification of betterment; determining new replacement costs, actual cash value, etc.
- Expert witness / expert testimony and other forms of litigation support
- Forensic Engineering & Failure Analysis
- Fire Origin & Cause
- Materials Failure Analysis
- Mechanical Failure Analysis
Neal Courtney, Managing Director
Office: +44 2036 967996
Mobile: +44 7585 445882
2 Castle Yard, Richmond
Surrey TW10 6TF